Pöttinger shows its colours
Lacquer quality as in the automotive industry
To improve further the quality of our press container, from now on the containers will be powder coated. This is possible due to the modular construction of our machine.
The Pöttinger painting plant contains a cataphoretic dip priming and powder coating for the top coat. Both techniques are extremely environmentally friendly as at the mixing and the application of the paint no solvents are used.
The surface of the powder coating has several first-class characteristics regarding chemical resistance, durability, corrosion prevention and optical demands.
In comparison to other painting techniques we have to point out the following advantages:
- Excellent corrosion prevention
- Even application of the lacquer layer (thickness)
- Environmentally friendly procedure – thanks to very low percentage of solvents
- Superior resistance against ultraviolet rays
- Most eco-friendly top coating
(99% yield of the material, no solvents)
A very important measure because quality is very important to us. Pöttinger is a leader on this field.